Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How Helium.com turned me into a writer

There are a many ways to get started in writing. I used to think it involved education and although I have some, it isn't in this field. So, I make mistakes. A lot of them.
But before Helium.com and Amazon's Create Space I did not think I would ever get published. I didn't think I could make a living at writing. Now I write. I write all the time and I get paid to do it.
I've written a book (Broken Axle Spinning Blind) that I am very proud of and I've sold articles through Helium. I also write for a local up and coming indy lifestyles magazine.
Life is good. I do think I have Helium to thank for it. It gave me the confidence to realize my dreams and with the new year upon us I can't think of a better time to give credit where credit is due.

For my loyal blog followers, thanks for reading. I did take a bit of break for a few months but will be more active this year.

I hope this year will be good to all of us but at the moment have nothing more to ask for.