Friday, December 18, 2009

Patiently Waiting

About a month ago I thought it would only take a few days to throw my poems into a book and get it out there. Well, after weeks of editing and then another week for design and layout, it's finally done. Now, all I can do is patiently sit and wait for my proof copy of "Broken Axle Spinning Blind: Poetry from heart to mind" to come in the mail. Please, cross your fingers for me.

Providing that I don't need to change anything I will be able to go live with it. Based on preliminary reviews it should be well received. Still, the challenge will be in getting it noticed. I know there are a ton of other books out there striving for the same goal.

Time is not on my side. With a ton of other projects and having to take on full-time work, once again, I can't spare the time I need to send out review copies.

So, in the mean time I have discovered Associate Content and put up a few articles. It's slightly different from Helium in that they have to approve the content before it goes live. Still, I'm hoping it will be lucrative.