Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hypocrisy

Sometimes, I have to admit, I wonder about my own sanity. Everybody does at one point or another. I no more understand the reasons behind some of the things that exit my mouth than the poor people around me. My only excuse is an extreme, self-imposed, lack of sleep. There are reasons behind this but worthy of a different blog entry.

Still, I try to remain true to my word and make every effort to live with integrity. This cannot be said of some of my acquaintances. Even if for self-serving reasons, how self-serving is it to be caught in a blatant lie? Do you really think nobody listens?

Anyway, it is 4:38 in the morning and I am only ranting. More power to ya and it is all fairly harmless at that. I still think you mean well.

In the mean time, I am starting to panic about time, money, health, reputation, self-defeatism, unknown forces and unexpected calamities. As I said in the last post: God give me strength.